_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: BEST Celeb Moments with EvCurlGurl...

Translate

Saturday, December 14, 2013

BEST Celeb Moments with EvCurlGurl...

So far, SO GOOD: 50 TOP Moments

A look at my most memorable work...
The past three years as a writer, now Senior Editor, have been quiet the wild one: celebs, events, designers, make-up artists, renowned hair gurus, press previews, new launches, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, same-day trips and helicopter rides. Not to mention

so many products, that I can put Sephora to shame, lol! 
Flying high with LensCrafters

In the Pilots seat (well, co-pilot - the pilot flew)
Backstage at NYFW with MAC


Sizing up next to the Models, who say I'm "Space-Efficient"...

...so I fit under tables to charge my gadgets before showtime!
First looks at fashions BEFORE they hit the runway
One of my fave MAC Cosmetics Make-up Dolls, Tiffani

The fact that so many actually care and want my personal opinion on a product, STILL blows my mind! I'm slowly coming to grips with this new-found magnitude and promise to live up to all the amazing expectations that YOU, my loving readers and brands, have bestowed upon me. I review EVERY product that comes my way, even if I can't personally use an item myself (I find someone who can and take it from there.) See my review on BeautyStat.com for ECRU NY Streets Freedom of Style, where I used my 6-year-old neighbor "Randy":  Beautystat.com/EvelynLugo-NYStreetsFreedom.  So fasten your seat belts and stay tuned: over 200 reviews and so much more coming up!  

~Evelyn Lugo

1 comment:

  1. Love it. You really do take great Pictures. I can't wait to see what comes in the future :)

    ReplyDelete