_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: R.I.P PAUL WALKER

Translate

Saturday, November 30, 2013

R.I.P PAUL WALKER

FAST & FURIOUS, TIL THE END....

1973 - 2013
Paul Walker has died at age 40, killed when the Porsche GT he was a passenger in, crashed and exploded in Santa Clarita, California.

The driver of the car also died. Truly devastating news right after Thanksgiving.

Wreckage of Paul Walker's car

PIC CREDIT - DAN WATSON/SANTA CLARITA VALLEY SIGNAL
Statement by Universal Studios

Facebook announcement by Paul Walker's PR Team


I am am SUCH a fan of the Fast & Furious films and this is truly heartbreaking. I remember this past summer at a P&G Cover Girl event, how I couldn't contain myself when I met Jordana Brewster - I love the entire Fast & Furious team, they're the reason I learned to drive stick 12 years ago. As a TRUE car enthusiast, I couldn't shut up!
Jordana Brewster of Fast & Furious at P&G Cover Girl
Deeply devastating and ironically eerie, how the actor who in the Fast & Furious films, drove "fast & furious" died. Rest in peace Paul Walker, you rocked, I don't know HOW "Dom" (Vin Diesel) and Fast & Furious can go on without you....


The scene that led me to get my blue SUV



~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment