_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Cantu TXTR

Translate

Sunday, March 4, 2018

NEW Cantu TXTR

TXTR BY CANTU
FOR TEXTURED HAIR
Evcurlgurl.com

A few days ago I kicked it with Cantu at an early morning launch preview for their NEW salon-inspired collection: TXTR (pronounced texture). TXTR by Cantu is custom made for textured hair (waves, curls and coils), contain NO silicone, sulfates, mineral oil or parabens, and is only available at ULTA Beauty. Also on hand, were a few new additions to Cantu: Hypoallergenic Shampoo and Conditioner - for sensitive scalps, and a Frizz Fighting trio: Cantu Curl Stretcher, Mega Hold Styling Stay Glue Gel and Style Stay Frizz-Free Finisher. I grabbed my empty Cantu tote and selected my hair picks (note: I tend to go for hair gels. Always. See below). #MyCantu

Evcurlgurl.com

Evcurlgurl.com
Pick your path with NEW Cantu TXTR

SLEEK: soften and sculpt curls and waves
Evcurlgurl.com
TREAT: restore your strands and nourish your scalp
Evcurlgurl.com

Evcurlgurl.com
My Cantu Beauty Event Picks
What's in my Cantu bag? NEW TXTR Defining Gel and Control Paste (Sleek line), Scalp Saver (Treat line), Mega-Hold Styling Stay Glue Gel and Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Scalp Shampoo and Conditioner. I prefer gel for my curls, so I made sure to rack up on those. 


Evcurlgurl.com

NEW Cantu TXTR collection is only available at ULTA, for more information on the other new additions to Canty Beauty launching soon, please visit. www.cantubeauty.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment