_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Ev turns 40!

Translate

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Ev turns 40!

FOUR DECADES OF BEING FIERCE, 
FAB AND FULL OF LIFE: MY 40TH BDAY!

Evcurlgurl.com

The end of an era, yet the beginning of a totally new chapter: I finally turned 40 today! That's four decades of trials and tribulations, and although I still don't show signs of any aging (truly surgery and procedure free....NEVER any Botox either), I definitely have the scars to last me four lifetimes. I embrace them as they  only made me all the more fiery, fierce, focused and full of life!

Evcurlgurl.com

So what are my skincare secrets? Genetics is clearly one (dad had no wrinkles at 62 when he passed away), and it's no secret that I sleep like a bear - nine to 11 hours a night - and drink about two gallons of water. Product-wise, I've used Noxzema Classic ever since I was ten years old (yep, 30 years strong), coupled with Dove Beauty Bar. I may use an arsenal of beauty products, but these two are my go-to for flawless skin. Plenty of smiles hasn't broken my face or faith. If anything, it gives me a more youthful glow. Here's the next 40! 💋

Evcurlgurl.com
~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment