_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Dove Sweet Cream & Peony

Translate

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Dove Sweet Cream & Peony

INTRODUCING NEW DOVE PURELY 
PAMPERING SWEET CREAM WITH PEONY
Evcurlgurl.com

There isn't one day that goes by, where I don't use Dove (from skincare to hair), so when Dove informed me of their newest addition to the Purely Pampering collection – Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony - I could not wait to try it out! My thoughts? Delightfully dreamy, sensual, sweet and flawlessly floral. Up until now, my favorite was last summer's limited edition - Summer Care (still love it, of course, I have plenty in stock, lol), but this new variant will be my signature shower scent for sure.

Evcurlgurl.com
My fave from last year now has some sweet competition!
Intimate breakfast with Dove at Ladurée Soho July 2015
This newest addition provides a touch of indulgence to your shower every day, with a warm, rich, full-bodied lather to provide and all-embracing sensory experience to treat yourself and your skin. Plus, who can resist peonies?, I know I can't - it is my favorite flower.

Evcurlgurl.com

NEW Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Body Wash (
SRP: $6.99)
  • Features the warm fragrance of Sweet Cream with Peony to delight your senses
  • Combination of mild cleansers and Nutrium Moisture technology provides softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • Leaves skin feeling renewed

NEW Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Beauty Bar (
SRP: $3.79 Beauty Bar 2-pack)
  • Warm scent of Sweet Cream with Peony delivers a touch of indulgence to your shower every day 
  • Provides signature Dove Care
  • Contains ¼ moisturizing cream and skin natural lipids that replenish skin while cleansing·
~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment