_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Brows: RevitaLash & Uni K Tweezers.

Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Brows: RevitaLash & Uni K Tweezers.

BOLD BROWS: 
REVITALASH HI-DEF TINTED BROW GEL 
& UNI K WAX CENTER TWEEZERS


Bold brows are definitely back and from the looks of it, here to stay. Just take a look at model Cara Delevingne - she has stunning brows, as did many other models backstage during NYFW. They were sporting these beautiful, full brows and it was right then and there, that I decided to let mine grow. It's no secret that I favor tweezing as I've never waxed them and boy am I glad I don't. Why? Well, the heat from the wax relaxes your brow muscle and then the ripping motion will lead to sagging brows over time. Another reason why I love bold brows? Thinner brows do make you look older. 

Model prep backstage at NYFW

Here are two products that have helped me bring back my bold brows: RevitaLash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel ($32 7.4m. - 2 month supply) and Uni K Wax Center High Precision Tweezers ($11 - perfect for those pesky strays.) What did I do? Nothing, I just let my brows go all "caveman" and since my hair is curly, I didn't have the luxury of hiding behind bangs (longest 2 and ½ months ever!) I did have the help of many hats, which I wore pulled down to my brows for events, lol! Nude eye shadow also helped cover up.


Before: much thinner...
No more pencil fill-in for me!




RevitaLash - a multi-tasking breakthrough eyebrow setting gel that helps to control, enhance and condition eyebrows for immediate, dramatic results. Achieving bold brows can be difficult because of over-plucked or under maintained eyebrows of our past but luckily, RevitaLash Hi-Def Tinted Brow Gel can create the look of dramatic eyebrows while conditioning and protecting the brows. 
  • Tames unruly brows while sculpting and defining shape, for fuller-looking, more beautiful brows. 
  • Conditions the eyebrows to help protect from brittleness and breakage. 
  • Unique double-ended applicator provides styling brush and comb on one end and soft bristle spoolie brush on opposite end for precision application. 
  • Water resistant and long wear formula provides all day coverage.
  • Dermatologist reviewed, clinically tested, hypoallergenic and non-irritating. 
RevitaLash Cosmetics products are available in salons and spas nationwide and on www.RevitaLashCosmetics.com.


Uni K Tweezers - when tweezing remember to tweeze one hair at a time, in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage, smoothly pulling from the root. 


FEATURES AND BENEFITS

  • High precision and well sharpened tip for expert brow shaping
  • The 25-degree slanted tip is the perfect angle for precision tweezing
  • Designed slightly thicker at the top for a better defined hair grip, while slightly thinner at the bottom for a more comfortable fit between hands 
  • Available in an assortment of colors: Black, Cool Grey, Green, Lemonade Yellow, Light Blue, Light Purple, Pink, Purple, Red, White
Uni K Tweezers are available at UnikWax.com and Uni K Wax Centers. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment