_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: SKINCARE: WONDERFUL *NEW* WORLD OF ST. IVES

Translate

Monday, June 16, 2014

SKINCARE: WONDERFUL *NEW* WORLD OF ST. IVES

*NEW* ST. IVES BODY WASH & SCRUBS: 
EVEN & BRIGHT PINK LEMON & MANDARIN ORANGE AND 
GENTLY NOURISHED OATMEAL SCRUB + MASK #NeverBeDull
Skincare and St. Ives go hand in hand, not to mention way back with me. I started using St. Ives Apricot Scrub back in the 90's when I was only fourteen years old and it came in the peach jar which is discontinued today. Now, you still find St. Ives in my bathroom, in its redesigned packing and new additions. My highlight was picking off scrubs that were hanging off of a tree, because you know "apricots do grow on trees", right?

Take your pick!
Vintage St. Ives Apricot Scrub jar
I have been indulging in skin bliss, since St. Ives held their "World of St. Ives" event. Whether I'm in the shower delighting my senses with the body washes, or after my shower with the facial scrubs, cleansers and hydrating spray lotions; I feel as if there truly is a whole other world of St. Ives still left to discover.Take a look at my beach bag filled with goodies which included a pair of my favorite must-have Havaianas flip-flops:


My heavenly haul
NEW Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub & Body Wash
NEW St. Ives Gently Nourished Oatmeal Scrub & Mask
By now you've probably already heard about the new St. Ives Fresh Hydration Spray ($5.99 - $7.99 6.5 fl. oz), if not I reviewed them last Halloween at the St. Ives Scruboff Event and use them after every shower. My skin feels moisturized without the heavy lotion feel and delivers a 360° even spray at every angle, while being light and fresh. I love being able to cover my entire body with a few sprays - effortlessly! The three available Fresh Hydration Sprays are: Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter, Naturally Indulgent Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract and Energizing Citrus & Vitamin C.


St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub ($3.99 - $4.79 6 oz) Sulfate-free formula, medium-strength scrub exfoliates to help even out skin tone, polishing away unwanted imperfections including dry patches and dark surface cells. Hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested.


St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Body Wash ($2.99 - $4.89 24 oz) Fresh and invigorating pink lemon and mandarin orange (both sources of vitamin C, known to help even out skin tone) with 100% natural exfoliants (hydrated silica.) Paraben-free, hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested. I love to follow up with the Citrus Hydrating Lotion, for an extra citrus-y treat!

St. Ives Gently Nourished Oatmeal Scrub + Mask ($3.99 - $4.79 6 oz.) Amazing dual purpose face product: leave it on as a mask 5-7 minutes to nourish or use as a scrub to exfoliate dullness and dry patches. Formulated with oatmeal and honey, this gentle strength scrub contains a low amount of exfoliants silica and walnut shell powder. 


St. Ives washes, scrubs and hydrating lotion sprays are available at mass merchandise, grocery and drugstores nationwide. Be sure to check out St. Ives on Facebook and www.StIves.com, to learn more about the wonderful world of St. Ives!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment