_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: HAIR: RICI CURL SYSTEM

Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

HAIR: RICI CURL SYSTEM

RICI CURL: SPLASH SHAMPOO, DRENCH CONDITIONER, THIRSTY STYLING GEL, VELVET SMOOTH SERUM & MEMORY SETTING SPRAY


My hair is curly 98% of the time (I may straighten it one day in the winter when it temps dip below freezing) and if there is a curly hair product out there, I use it. It's no secret that I have my "go-to curl faves" but I still test & use other curl products out there. One line I was interested in trying was RICI Curls. Founded by salon owner Ricky Pennisi, these five products work together to help you achieve beautiful curls. When I test curl products, I look to see if it softens my hair as I wash and that my thirsty hair is hydrated when I condition. Otherwise, I will have a pretty hard time with detangling since I don't wash it daily. 

RICI CURL PRODUCT LINE


I skipped washing my hair all weekend just to test RICI Curl and lets just say that my hair wasn't in the best shape for a before picture (seriously, it wasn't!) I must say that the five-step product line passed my approval test, smelled amazing and left my curls fresh, hydrated & frizz-free. The 5-step process is as follows: Shampoo, Condition, Style, Set and Finish. Take a look at my curls: 




RICI Splash Shampoo ($20 60 oz. / $30 32 oz.) Sulfate-free moisturizing formula that cleanses without drying. 


RICI Drench Conditioner ($25 16 oz. / $37.50 32 oz) Versatile, sulfate-free conditioner with multiple uses. Can be used in the shower or as a leave-in conditioner and curl refresher when added to water in a spray bottle. 

RICI Thirsty Styling Gel ($15 8 oz. / $25 16 oz) Designed to seal the cuticle, controls frizz, defines and enhances curls. Thirsty Styling Gel is the foundation of the RICI styling products.


RICI Memory Setting Spray ($15 8 oz. / $25 16 oz) Perfect for locking in your curl, while holding your style in place and shielding against frizz. I used it on my hair while it was still wet after applying the Thirsty Styling Gel. 


RICI Velvet Smooth Serum ($15 3.4 oz.) The ultimate in frizz control and shine. All you need is a pea-sized amount from the mid shaft (avoid your roots) to ends. I tend to stay away from frizz serums as I find that my hair gets the opposite desired effect when used with other styling products. This worked beautifully! 



Even the black and white (my fave combo) box was stunning!

EvCurlGurl Approved! 

Visit www.ricicurls.com for more product information, to purchase and for salon locations!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment