_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: HAPPY BIRTHDAY: AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER!

Translate

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER!

MAY 21st - KICKING OFF GEMINI
HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY EVCURLGURL

I have no shame whatsoever in saying my age. I am proud to say that today I am 37 YEARS YOUNG! It's all about how you feel and live your life. I absolutely feel and look better today, than I did at 17 or 27. I just DON'T understand why women feel the need to hide their true age once they hit 30 - I say EMBRACE IT! When I say my age, many ask me "What's your secret?" (after saying "you're not 37!") It's simple: I get lots of sleep (9-10 hours a night - I need my beauty sleep) two gallons of water a day, never smoked (still don't) and I wasn't much of a party girl. 

I know what many will say (they already have) "But you have a butt-load of beauty products you can use!" TRUE, but understand that that is NOW, it wasn't always the case. I was a die-hard soap & water gal. You still have to do your part and stop relying on a MIRACLES! One thing I can say I've always had, are my CURLS

Today was truly amazing and I would love to thank all my loved ones, friends, colleagues, marketing brands and PR reps, for all the love and support they have showed me and continue to do so. I am looking forward to my curly 40s, 50s and BEYOND! 

EvCurlGurl
~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment