_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: FDA APPROVED i-LIPOXcell: LOSE A QUICK INCH (OR 2) IN 20 MINUTES

Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

FDA APPROVED i-LIPOXcell: LOSE A QUICK INCH (OR 2) IN 20 MINUTES

BEAUTY BREAKTROUGH: i-LIPO THE INTELLIGENT, NON-SURGICAL ALTERNATIVE TO LIPOSUCTION


This past February during a very busy, neck-breaking Fashion Week, I was invited to test drive this breakthrough innovation called i-LIPOXcell at The Wellpath, located at 903 Madison Ave #4F by Dr. Jame Heskett. This award-winning body contouring experience is said to be a quick-fix that "helps you lose a quick inch or two in only 20 minutes." I was skeptical at first, BUT being that I was a bit "fluffier" by 10 pounds due to the holidays and it was winter, so of course I quickly went for it. This is not LIPO, but an alternative. I was surprised at my results after just one treatment (normal treatment last 8 sessions.) 


The Wellpath as seen on Dr. Oz, located at 903 Madison Avenue

There were no needles involved, or pain and all I did was lay on a table for 20 minutes, with 6 paddles wrapped around my midsection that gave off a warming sensation. After this first step, Dr. Jame Heskett used a suction machine to massage the fat away from the treated area, to help it further breakdown. It was recommended that I exercise within 6 hours after the treatment, so I walked about a mile and a half back to Lincoln Center for Fashion Week (in 20 minutes, lol.) No downtime was required for this procedure and my appointment was scheduled for 11:00 am and I kept going until 8:00 pm, hitting fashion show after fashion show

Progress after 3 session (not me)

What is it?: FDA approved i-LIPOXcell is a combination of infrared technology, lymphatic massage and RF (radiofrequency) targets fat in specific areas (chin, arms, stomach, thighs) and removes it permanently. i-LIPO was even featured in Cosmopolitan's March issue.

How it works: i-Lipo incorporates both visible red and Infra-red laser for bio stimulation of metabolic pathways resulting in the release of fatty acids and glycerol, shrinking fat cells. Results are seen immediately with an average of 1 inch per 30 minute treatment. Treatment is safe and comfortable and can target specific stubborn pockets of fat as well as reshaping the body. Laser treatment is followed by combination laser/massage to enhance lymphatic drainage, improve circulation and achieve deeper penetration of laser into fat cells for improvement in cellulite. 

i-LIPO was featured in the March issue of Cosmopolitan
So, does it work?: Well, I only had the one (out of the required 8), 20-minute session and both Dr. Heskett and I were amazed at the results. 2 1/2 inches lost and I kept losing after this. Here are my before and after - definitely "Ev Approved!"


I went to The Wellpath, located at 903 Madison Ave #4F and saw Dr. Jame Heskett. Call (212) 737-9604 for more information, to schedule an appointment and for pricing. Also, visit www.ilipoxcell.com for more information.

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment