_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: VIONIC Shoes: "Walk. Move. Live."

Translate

Monday, November 25, 2013

VIONIC Shoes: "Walk. Move. Live."


Get ready for "a shoe with addictive support!" A new collection is set to launch Spring 2014, with cutting age innovation, in orthopedic shoes. When I got an invite for a shoe preview I was excited, but when I heard it was for orthopedic shoes, I thought to myself "do I LOOK like I  need clunky ugly shoes?.. I'm only 36.." Well I was WRONG!

After having 5 foot surgeries, my recent one last December on my ankle, I figured that maybe they searched me and KNEW I needed them! I run around in 5" heels and my feet take quite a beating. 


12/7/2012 ankle & arch surgery sidelined me!
I bejeweled my surgical boot, since I wore it for 6 weeks

Well, when I got to the VIONIC with Orthaheel Technology event, I was SHOCKED! These shoes were anything but ugly (as one would assume when hearing "orthopedic".) In fact, they were stylish, very cute and extremely  c-o-m-f-o-r-t-a-b-l-e! 


Invented by Australian podiatrist Phillip Vasyli and recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil, science, style and medicine merged and carry the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) seal of acceptance. These shoes provide proper support to your feet. Wedges, sandals, flats - each shoe in the VIONIC collection, will help reduce over-pronation, (which can be associated with common pains) and properly align your feet.




Truly a thoughtful event: great food, drinks, calm setting, foot rubs (seriously) and back massages, were available for each of us to indulge in. On our way out, a free pair of cute ballet flats were given to us (our sizes were confirmed prior to the event.) These aren't your average flats, as these have enhanced forefoot contour and HIGH arch support. A major plus is the innovative bio-mechanical foot bed and stability, along with a deep heel cup. I didn't want to take mine off. I chose the black ones (and now I also want the brown cheetah print!)


Olivia Ballet Flat ($89.95) www.vionicshoes.com 



We all know how flat shoes can kill your feet, but take a look at the inside support on these: 



 So for super comfortable, stylish and cute orthopedic shoes, go to www.vionicshoes.com 


~Evelyn Lugo

1 comment:

  1. The wedges are too cute :) I will have to check these out :)

    ReplyDelete