_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Review: Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare

Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Review: Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare

PETER THOMAS ROTH:
CUCUMBER DE-TOX DE-PUFFING EYE-CUBES & 
IRISH MOOR MUD PURIFYING BLACK MASK


I can't say this enough without sounding like a broken record (too late) but skincare is very important to me! I'm not a fan of foundation or concealers, so my skin has to look its best at all times. It gives me great pleasure to review two amazing products from Peter Thomas Roth: Cucumber De-Tox™ De-Puffing Eye-Cubes™ ($50) and Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask ($58), both available at Sephora & Sephora.com


It's an honor that so many look to me for advice on skincare, especially many in their early twenties who struggle with skin problems, so that must only mean that I'm doing something right...right? After a week of early pre-work events, meetings and snow drama, I got home Friday night to relax and unwind, ready to pamper my peepers and skin. First and foremost, these cucumber eye cubes are HEAVEN, I am completely hooked! To use: just freeze one (you get 6 in the pack), pop it into one of the pouches (pull/close tight) and massage it on both eyes, about 3 minutes. Then, gently pat the formula on skin. Say goodbye to fatigued eyes, puffiness and see improvement in dark circles and wrinkles. I will be using these during my crazy NYFW, coming up hot on my trail in less than two weeks.

Cucumber De-Tox™ De-Puffing Eye-Cubes™ ($50) Free of: parabens, sulfates and phthalates, but formulated with:
  • Cucumber Extract: Helps to soothe and detoxify the delicate skin of the eye area.
  • Aloe Vera: Softens and comforts skin.
  • Arnica: Helps to diminish the look of fatigue, dark circles, and irritation.
  • Caffeine: Increases circulation to help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
PTR Cucumber De-Tox™ De-Puffing Eye-Cubes™



My face felt and looked amazing after using PTR's Irish Moor Mud mask. Formulated with odorless Irish Moor Mud, it purifies and hydrates your skin with the highest level of organic content in the world: 
9,000 year-old black Moor Mud, harvested from the Irish countryside. 


Formulated with:
  • Irish Moor Mud: Contains an high concentration of purifying bio-minerals, trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, and fatty acids. 
  • Hijiki Seaweed: Provides nutrition and hydration; contains high levels of calcium, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, and C. 
  • Volcanic Ash and Activated Charcoal: Contains healing minerals that detoxify, revitalize, and draw out trapped impurities and toxins from clogged pores (shrinking their appearance) for cleaner, more breathable, deeply-purified skin.
To use: apply with fingertips and leave on 10 minutes (use 2-3 times a week or as desired.) Remove with a warm, damp washcloth and rinse. Your skin is left looking smooth and looking radiant! 

Great skin is always in and I promise that you'll thank me after using these two products! Available at Sephora and Sephora.com.

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment