_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW VO5 Hair & Body Oil

Translate

Friday, January 23, 2015

NEW VO5 Hair & Body Oil

NEW FROM ALBERTO VO5
SHINE, GLOW & GO BEAUTY OIL
FOR BODY & HAIR



When I heard that Alberto VO5 was launching a beauty oil for both hair and body, I was not only excited, but on board and ready to dive in and test drive it. Introducing Alberto VO5 Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil ($4.49 - $4.99 5.9 fl. oz. - available at Walgreens.) It's not a secret that both skin and hair care are extremely important to me, or that I am fascinated by face oils (great skin is always in), so to have a product that is so versatile, than it can hydrate both my body and hair without clogging my pores or causing me face to break out, is beyond amazing!

Infused with VO5's signature 5 essential vitamins, Argan and shea oils, this ultra-hydrating, fast-absorbing oil helps replenish dry hair to feel soft and look more radiant. Also, it is free of mineral oils, paraben and dyes. With this bitter cold wind, my skin and hair take a beating and I found that VO5's Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil left my skin soft, supple and my hair hydrated and looking healthy. Definitely gets the thumbs-up, seal of approval from this Curl~Gurl! VO5 has been a favorite of my family as far as I can remember and I reviewed their Salon Series when it launched last August (see it again here.) 

Reviewing VO5's Salon Series hair line last year
Be sure to pick up your Alberto VO5 Shine, Glow & Go Beauty Oil at any Walgreens nationwide, or online at Walgreens.com


Replenish and revive with VO5's oil!


~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment