_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Eco Lips 5-in-1 Beauty Balm

Translate

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Eco Lips 5-in-1 Beauty Balm

ECO LIPS
LIP + CHEEK TINTS
Evcurlgurl.com

My beauty routine is quick and simple: done in five minutes or less. Seriously. My hair however, is another story (washing, detangling, styling, etc...) but beauty-wise, I keep it simple: I wash my face, moisturize, SPF - mascara and lips (gloss or color). So when I heard from reps for Eco Lip's Lip + Cheek Tints ($8.99 each - set $26.97) about their multi-tasking beauty balm, I was interested in test driving these 5-in-1 beauty balms, and had them sent over. 
Evcurlgurl.com

What is it? A multi-tasking beauty balm that works as a blush, eye shadow, lip color, a contouring & highlighter tool. I received their three shades: Nude, Pink and Red, and was absolutely impressed with the hydrating formula and the perfect pop of natural color - perfect for my on-the-go beauty routine (I'm always rushing). 

Formula: Lightweight, vegan and cruelty-free tints, that are made for ALL skin tones, complimenting every beauty look. Eco Lips uses organic jojoba, coconut oil, organic and fair-trade cocoa butter, and sunflower seed wax. 

Evcurlgurl.com


I love how smoothly it glides over my lips and cheeks, and even the scent and taste. All Eco Lips products are made with wind power offsets, fair trade, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. As a B-corp, they take customer satisfaction, product effectiveness, and good-for-the-world ethos seriously.


More About Eco Lips
The story behind the Eco Lips brand is essentially a love story. As the creators of the first USDA-certified original organic lip balm, the family-owned company has expanded their line over time to encompass lifestyle and beauty products. All Eco Lips products are made with wind power offsets, fair trade, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. As a B-corp, they take customer satisfaction, product effectiveness, and good-for-the-world ethos seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment