_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Dove Deodorant

Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dove Deodorant

FALL FABULOUS & WINTER WONDERFUL UNDERARMS WITH DOVE DEODORANT
Evcurlgurl.com

With fall weather rounding into winter (we're already into the holidays and winter begins on December 21st), I have been wearing chunky sweaters and long sleeves since October, and it's easy to neglect your underarm area since they're undercover. I personally still go sleeveless indoors, so my underarms must always be smooth and look immaculate. This is why I trust Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant and Dove Dry Spray for soft, smooth and healthy looking underarms (and no dark spots - clear skin!) See how below: 

Evcurlgurl.com

A fan for years, and it still thrills me whenever Dove sends me a package (or "Love from Dove" as I call it). More importantly, Dove products are now cruelty-free accredited by PETAI love Dove deodorants all year round, especially during the harsh winter, when I notice I have super soft underarms - all while receiving top-notch sweat and odor protection that I rely on with my stress-filled, busy days. 

Dove Advanced Care Beauty Finish Antiperspirant provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus the added skincare benefits of NutriumMoisture™, which is designed to help skin retain its moisture balance over time and aid in the skin’s natural renewal process. The formula helps prevent conditions such as irritation, uneven skin-tone, dryness and red marks with ¼ moisturizers and NutriumMoisture™ for softer, smoother underarms.

Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant has all the care of Dove that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel. It provides 48-hour odor and wetness protection with ¼ moisturizers for added skincare benefits.

For more information, or to view all of the collections in the Dove line, please visit www.Dove.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment