_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Dove Dry Shampoo on CURLS

Translate

Monday, October 29, 2018

Dove Dry Shampoo on CURLS

DOVE DRY SHAMPOO
HOW-TO FOR CURLY HAIR

I'll admit that I was convinced that because I have curly and dark hair, that using dry shampoo was simply not an option for me. Not unless my hair was blow-dried straight. Even then, I had a really bad experience where after using dry shampoo, my hair was completely chalk white. I used the wrong technique. And yes, I have tried another brand of dry shampoo for dark hair, but only ended up with a gummy mess when I tried to comb through it (hey, I followed the instructions.) Right then and there, I gave up on dry shampoo. 

Evcurlgurl.com


Thankfully, Dove Hair Stylist Cynthia Alvarez has great dry shampoo tips for us curly girlies. Remember my haircut with Dove back in 2015 for the Dove #LoveYourCurls campaign with Cynthia? Great times! Check out Cynthia's guide to dry shampoo below, which I tried, and loved (and yes, I was holding the can way too close to my roots!) 

Evcurlgurl.com

Dove Dry Shampoo retails for $3.99, are formulated for all hair types and colors, and are available at food, mass and online retailers.

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment