_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Mineral Fusion Brush-On SPF

Translate

Monday, September 5, 2016

Mineral Fusion Brush-On SPF

MY YEAR-ROUND SUN SAFETY SECRET:
MINERAL FUSION SPF 30 BRUSH-ON SUN DEFENSE

Evcurlgurl.com

Summer may be officially coming to an end, but that does not mean that your use of daily sun protection should. I always say "great skin is always in" (because it is), so you better believe that I use SPF all year round (SPF 50 or 100 on my face, even with my tanned skin tone!) Since I am not a fan of foundation and never wear it, I needed a product that would protect me from the sun, while combating shine. This is where Mineral Fusion comes in: Mineral SPF 30 Brush-On Sun Defense, with antioxidant protection. I carry Mineral Fusion Mineral SPF 30 Brush-On Sun Defense with me in my bag at all times, it's especially handy for the beach. I have been using this silky powder for two years now, since attending an intimate desk-side meeting with brand reps back on July 2014.

Evcurlgurl.com
Mineral Fusion desk-side meeting, July 23, 2014


Evcurlgurl.com

Mineral Fusion SPF 30 Brush-On Sun Defense - An oil-free silky powder made with Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Sea Kelp, White Tea, Pomegranate and Vitamin E to block harmful UVA/UVB rays while delivering moisture-rich antioxidant protection. For all skin types and is: 
100% Vegan
Gluten free
Cruelty free
Paraben free
Phthalate free
Hypo-allergenic
Artificial color free
Transparent on ALL skin tones
Naturally silky, oil-free powder

Mineral Fusion Mineral SPF 30 Brush-On Sun Defense retails for $24.99 and can be purchased at Ulta, Ulta.com, Whole Foods Markets nationwide, as well as other fine health food stores and MineralFusion.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment