_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Invisibobble

Translate

Monday, December 7, 2015

NEW Invisibobble

INVISIBOBBLE AROUND 
THE WORLD COLLECTION


Here is a hair accessory that I cannot live without (seriously, you will always find one on my wrist or in my bathroom. ICYMI, check out my previous review and event recap here). I was stoked when reps for invisibobble sent me the new Around The world Collection. Why? Because this traceless hair tie is perfect for all hair types, even my curls. They won't tangle, rip your hair, or pop/break, as other hair ties do. FACT: I have a lot of hair that is guilty for the death of countless hair ties! Each package contains 3 invisibobbles for $8.

Just in time for the holidays, get ready to hop on board, as invisibobble travels the globe with the Around the World Collection. What is it? A limited edition collection featuring the classic invisibobble in four new shades – Letter from Grey, Burgundy Dream, Universal Blue and Silky Seasoninvisibobble is the only traceless hair ring that does not kink or crease hair. You can purchase them at Urban OutfittersUlta & Nordstrom

Evcurlgurl.com
Designed by ‘invisibobblistas’ themselves, the talented and highly artistic winners of the invisibobble Around the World design contest are from Austria, Belarus, the Netherlands and Portugal. Each winner picked an invisibobble color and custom designed their own unique package that will add flare to any beauty cabinet. Check out the entire invisibobble collection at www.invisibobble.com . 

No comments:

Post a Comment