_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Happy Birthday Evcurgurl.com

Translate

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Happy Birthday Evcurgurl.com

EVCURLGURL.COM CURLEBRATES
TWO YEARS OF BEAUTY BLISS!


Can you believe that today marks the second anniversary since I launched Evcurgurl.com? Oh yes, a curl~libration indeed as it was two years ago today (Thanksgiving Day 2013) that I took the leap of faith and launched this site, after three years of freelance writing. I dedicated this baby to all my loyal readers who watched and waited to see what I had next on my "review radar". My passion for pictures and the fact that I "belong in beauty" is what makes this job so much fun. Just know, that I could not do it without your continued support. 


None of what you see wouldn't be possible, without all my beauty brands that where there from the start (OUIDAD, M∙A∙C, Sexyhair, Dove, La Prairie, Nair, deborah lippmann, essie, TRESemmĂ©, Maybelline, AVEENO, Clinique, Cutex, REDKEN - all since day one), as wells as all the other brands who joined me later (Johnson's, Novex, eos...) and remain my loves to date! Of course that was all possible thanks to the fabulous PR teams that continue to believe in me and to bless me with all the beauty products I share with you all! Evcurlgurl is just getting started - not going anywhere, so as I say, #Curlabration #StayTuned!

XoXo~Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment