_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Tweexy

Translate

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tweexy

TWEEXY UNIVERSAL 
NAIL POLISH BOTTLE HOLDER
Evcurlgurl.com
tweexy nail polish bottle holder


Seriously, how did I ever manage without this? Here's a cool nail polish gadget that every fingertip fashionista must have: tweexy. Upon first glance, it looks like a candy ring (nope, don't eat it), but what it is, is a wearable, universal one-size-fits-all, nail polish bottle holder. Perfect for a steady manicure at home or on the go. This genius gadget expands to grip all polish bottles (I have over 200 at home, so believe me that I tested them all - even square-shaped bottles) slides onto two fingers and provides a stable base, eliminating the need for a flat surface and safeguarding from spills.

Evcurlgurl.com
Shook my tweexy side to side to ensure a sturdy grip... nailed it!
Evcurlgurl.com

I no longer have to risk my laptop (guilty, I'm always writing and may have had an accident or two...) and you can even use tweexy while in bed, on the bus or train - all while keeping the bottle steady, secure and close. Once you're done, simply squeeze the tabs to loosen tweexy and pull straight up. No smudged nails. tweexy is available in seven colors and retails for $9.99 at www.tweexy.com.

~Evelyn Lugo

2 comments:

  1. love! I have super shakey hands so that looks pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this lovely post. We are thrilled you like tweexy. Enjoy! Liz and Mark, Station 22, LLC, makers of tweexy

    ReplyDelete