_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: SKINCARE - NEW AVEENO SOY COLLECTION ADDITIONS:

Translate

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SKINCARE - NEW AVEENO SOY COLLECTION ADDITIONS:

AVEENO SOY POSITIVELY RADIANT COLLECTION
TARGETED TONE CORRECTOR & MAKE-UP REMOVING WIPES


AVEENO is a brand that I love and is well known for harnessing the power of ACTIVE NATURALS. I was super excited when I heard that they added two new products to the AVEENO'S POSITIVELY RADIANT COLLECTION: Targeted Tone Corrector ($14.99 - $16.99) and Make-Up Removing Wipes (25-count $6.49- $6.99) 


New additions to the Aveeno Positively Radiant Collection

I have been using the Targeted Tone Corrector to help fade a burn mark on my chin (long story) and I am truly amazed with my end results. The makeup removing wipes are one of a kind, unlike any I have ever used. I don't feel the need to rinse my face and it removes ALL of my makeup in one swipe - even the mascara. Take a look at my chin burn mark: 


Before Aveeno Targeted Tone Corrector...

... AFTER - 4 weeks later! 



What is Aveeno Positively Radiant? It's a facial care line that helps even out tone, texture and transform your dull, tired-looking skin and make it radiant and brighter. Formulated with Active Naturals Total Soy Complex, the Positively Radiant visibly transforms the 5 Factors of Radiance: tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness and brown spots. Benefits of soy were initially discovered when workers who handled soy in Asia's soybean factories noticed that their hands were especially smooth and even toned. Aveeno scientists applied this concept and processed soybeans, applying it to long-term skin benefits. 



AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT TARGETED TONE CORRECTOR ($14.99 - $16.99 1.1 fl.oz)

  • Combines the power of ACTIVE NATURALS Total Soy Complex and Vitamin A - two effective ingredients to even skin tone and fade dark spots.
  • In as little as two weeks, clinically proven to fade the look of dark spots and uneven tone, with continued improvement over time. 
  • Leaves skin healthier-looking, brighter and more radiant.
  • Non-irritating, oil-free and non-comedogenic. 

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES ($6.49 - $6.99 25 ct. pack)

  • Combines moisture-rich natural soy extract with gentle cleaners to reveal brighter, smoother, healthier-looking skin.
  • Removes most trace of makeup, including waterproof mascara - in one easy step.
  • Nourishes to reveal brighter, healthier-looking skin.
  • Oil-free and non-comedogenic. 
This private #AveenoSoy luncheon was held a few weeks back at the Blue Hill Restaurant, with Editors and Bloggers networking and learning more about the amazing Total Soy Complex. I waited to share my post with you guys, until I gave the Targeted Tone Corrector a chance - and I love it!





Aveeno played into the soy theme very well, even the lunch menu was delightful: spring salad with soy vinaigrette, Hudson Valley chicken with sweet potato and soy miso, and for dessert: chocolate hazelnut crunch bar with soy ice cream (all which I enjoyed!) 



You can find Aveeno Positively Radiant products at Aveeno.com and at national food, drug and mass merchandisers. 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment