_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: ACCESSORIES: NEW FROM ALEX and ANI

Translate

Sunday, June 29, 2014

ACCESSORIES: NEW FROM ALEX and ANI

ALEX AND ANI:
AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION 
KICKING OFF THE 4TH OF JULY

Freedom / Spirit / Tradition

Calling all #AlexandAniObsessed fans: Alex and Ani is launching a new timeless bangle collection, just in time for the 4th of July titled "America The Beautiful." 4 new shiny bangle sets each available in shine gold, silver and ROSE GOLD. Absolutely perfect for a company whose products are proudly made in the USA and is driven by POSITIVE ENERGY. I just attended their Fall/Winter 2014 Preview for their new leather and upcoming collection (not available until August, so you'll have to wait for my full post) and I am a HUGE fan of the collection, with my current tally at 29 pieces!

 


You can see just how big the Alex and Ani obsession is, but just searching hashtags #charmedarms and #alexandaniobsessed on Instagram and Twitter. These expandable wire bangles have a huge selection of charms, textures and are available in Rafaelian Gold or Rafaelian Silver finish. Truly an obsession so I'll share more of my collection in another post, as well as review their SCENT 7 Body Line. You can see that all of my charms suit me perfectly, reflecting my lifestyle and mirroring my motto's. I simply love the positive message behind each bangle which helps you tell your life story with each one! 

My Alex and Ani #CharmedArms
The new America The Beautiful Collection ($28 each bangle) consists of 4 bangle sets (12 total), that come in THREE shiny finishes: gold, silver and rose gold, with different textures (Shining Sea, Amber Waves, Purple Mountains and Spacious Skies.) This just makes it that much harder to choose just one. Each comes adorned with a cute heart-shaped American flag charm. Here are the new additions to the Alex and Ani line, available next week: 

SHINING SEA expandable wire bangles: (Beautiful / Mighty / Unpredictable)

AMBER WAVES expandable wire bangles: (Soulful / Blessed / Growth)


PURPLE MOUNTAINS expandable wire bangles: (Majestic / Encouraging / Aspirational)


SPACIOUS SKIES expandable wire bangles: (Guidance / Potential / Greatness) 

Shop the Alex and Ani collection online at www.alexandani.com or visit a store near you! Stay tuned for more articles to follow featuring my collection and the recap of the Alex and Ani F/W2014 Press Preview last week!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment