_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: BIRCHBOX + MALLY BEAUTY SOIREE

Translate

Sunday, June 8, 2014

BIRCHBOX + MALLY BEAUTY SOIREE

REWIND: BEAUTY, BIRCHBOX & 
MAKE-UP WITH MALLY


Mally Roncal is one of my favorite make-up artists and though I've had the pleasure of meeting her at the Tracy Reese NYFW shows the past two years, I never got the chance for some one-on-one time with her. That was until the Birchbox + Mally Beauty Soiree, which was held at the Gramercy Park Hotel back in April. This time I got some Q&A's, tips and laughs. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as I had a burn mark on my chin that needed help with concealing. Mally was hilarious and pure bliss, her laugh infectious and make-up techniques fierce, yet fun - and I can wear them to the office. 
Make-up look options, I chose Amy Adams "Bright Lips with A Neutral Eye"

I fell in love with that typewriter..

I was not a happy camper that past week due to the burn on my chin and literally cried for DAYS (not just because it still hurt, but mainly because it looked awful!) Mally took only look at it, gave me a pep talk and helped me cover it up. We got a look at Mally's bestsellers, received make-up touch-ups - except for me, I went in bare-faced and puffy-eyed, so I got the works:



Mally Blush used on me: 24/7 Professional Blush System
So what's this chin burn I keep mentioning? Take a look below and to answer your questions, YES, it has since healed beautifully - no scar! What I used to help heal and even my tone, is a whole separate review, which I did last week (check it out here: http://bit.ly/1p7RP0D)



I definitely looked and of course felt much better after Mally's make-over, not to mention the make-up bag filled with best-sellers. Below you'll see some of the Mally Beauty items in my Birchbox make-up bag, which were used on me to create my look. 

What burn? All Smiles! 
(Click product name below, to purchase)








To view these and all Mally Beauty products, please visit www.Mallybeauty.com

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment