_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: EYECARE: QUICK RELIEF FOR TIRED, PUFFY EYES

Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

EYECARE: QUICK RELIEF FOR TIRED, PUFFY EYES

G.M. COLLIN PARIS INSTANT RADIANCE 
ANTI-AGING EYE PATCH 


Let's face it, we all have those nights when we don't get enough sleep, either due to work, personal problems or health issues. I may be the poster child for "8-10 hours of sleep a night" (yes, I sleep a lot - I work HARD), but even I have my moments when you have to ask "What happened to you Ev?" Well, G.M. Collin Anti-Aging Instant Radiance Eye Patches are my salvation! 
BEFORE: No make-up, very tired eyes after a rough work week

Quick relief from tired, stressed out eyes, G.M. Collins Anti-Aging Instant Radiance Eye Patches ($50 - 5 pairs) provide visibly younger and relaxed eyes in only 20 minutes. These patches feel divine the minute you place them on your eye area (go as close to the lash line as you can) reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and fatigue. You can use these patches during a 2-week period for intense treatment, or they can be used overnight for more severe concerns. I just used mine for 20 minutes for this review. 

Anti-Aging Benefits
  • Reduce fine lines and wrinkles in just 20 minutes
  • Hydrogel texture provides a feeling of comfort to the eye area. 
Clinical Benefits:
  • An average reduction of 42% (up to 76%) of the total surface area of lines and wrinkles. 
  • An average decrease of 27% (up to 83%) of crows feet.
 Price
  • Available for $50.00 at GMCollin.com and select spas nationwide. 
So, how did my eyes look after my treatment of G.M. Collin Instant Radiance Anti-Aging Eye Patches? See for yourself: 

AFTER: Eyes feel and look very refreshed!
~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment