_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Regenica Serum

Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

NEW Regenica Serum

NEW REGENICA REJUVENATING DUAL SERUM
& EVENT RECAP (WITH AERIAL YOGA!)

Evcurlgurl.com
Regenica® Rejuvenating Dual Serum $250

Last week I attended a fabulous press event with Regenica, to "swing into the science of skincare" (literally, the presentation by Dr. Naughton and Dr. Shamban, was followed by an aerial yoga class!) Introducing NEW Regenica® Rejuvenating Dual Serum ($250, available via physician only.) This isn't my first time meeting with Regenica, I actually attended their skincare launch back in October 2012!

Regenica Skincare event in 2012
What is it? Regenica® Rejuvenating Dual Serum is a powerful serum created with the most advanced growth factor technology. It combines a high concentration of growth factors at 95% with innovative anti-aging ingredients to restore beautiful, healthy skin. In a recent clinical study, 40 women were asked to use Regenica® Rejuvenating Dual Serum on their entire face, twice daily. Statistically significant improvements were reported as early as 14 days, with continued improvement seen at 30 days in the following parameters.



Regenica® is a skin care system made with the power and promise of regenerative science. Discover how MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology makes younger, fresher growth factors. Regenica® with MRCx™ next generation growth factor technology is designed to enhance skin’s natural repair and renewal and prevent the signs of aging. Clinical studies show that when used consistently, Regenica® improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of pores, evens out skin tone appearance, and reveals a more radiant complexion.

Evcurlgurl.com

Great skincare (and skin of course) is of the utmost importance to me and the past week has been extremely hectic, which takes a toll on my skin. After using Regenica's new serum, my skin already looks stunning, even prompting a friend to ask if I had any treatments done (think microderm abrasion, which I don't do.) 

Evcurlgurl.com

Now, how did I like my first-ever aerial yoga class? No, I did not land on my head, but I enjoyed it - and plan to be back soon. Great way to clear your mind and get the blood flowing!

Evcurlgurl.com

For more information on the new Regenica® Rejuvenating Dual Serum, to find a physician near you, or to see the entire product lineup, please visit www.regenica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment