_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Hairprint

Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hairprint

HAIRPRINT: THE HEALTHY, INNOVATIVE WAY
 TO GET RID OF GRAY HAIR WITHOUT DYE

Evcurlgurl.com

Very rarely do I come across a product that stops me in my tracks, that was until I received HAIRPRINT ($39 at www.myhairprint.com) from reps for review, this past August (yes, I know.. but I thoroughly test, in order to give it my "tried and true" seal of approval). If you have gray hair and do not want or like hair dyes, but want to restore grays hairs to your NATURAL hair color, then this revolutionary product is without a doubt, for you! What is HAIRPRINT? ....

Evcurlgurl.com

HAIRPRINT is a breakthrough in science that actually restores hair to its natural color instead of just dyeing it. Within 90 minutes, Hairprint reverses graying through the natural process of hair pigmentation. It contains no dye at all, and helps treated hair become fuller, thicker, and more illustrious. Plus, it’s non-fading, hypoallergenic, and 100% environmentally friendly. Formulated with nine food-grade ingredients that you can actually pronounce. Also completely non-toxic and odor free, Hairprint provides an effective and healthy way for women to keep gray hairs away. 

Note: Hairprint is not recommended for blonde (not yet, but it's underway) and red hair, or hair  that has been previously bleached, highlighted.. or brown hair that is currently being dyed. The process takes 75 - 90 minutes and it literally does restore your hair color. 

Available in RESTORE for both women and men, and Anti-Aging Treatment


Evcurlgurl.com
HAIRPRINT Restore

Evcurlgurl.com
HAIRPRINT Restore
"Ev approved?" Well, this product is the real deal, I tested it on myself (I happen to have a cluster of grays on one part of my head, which with my very black hair, stands out. For more information on HAIRPRINT, FAQ's and to watch the instruction video, please visit www.myhairprint.com .

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment