_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Burt's Bees Balms

Translate

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Burt's Bees Balms

PUCKER UP BUTTERCUP: 
LOTS OF BURT'S BEES LIP LOVE
Burt's Bees
Pomegranate is "kiss-bliss!"
It's never a dull day whenever I receive a package from Burt's Bees and these past three years, they never cease to amaze me. This amazing brand has you covered head-to-toe: skin care, baby products (ICYMI, check out my #BabyBees recap here), but most importantly lip balms ($3.30 - $4.00.) I was thrilled with this amazing assortment - I didn't know they had so many to choose from! I get that it takes a lot of lip balm to keep this plump pout ready for puckering, so I'll get to sampling! I simply can't get enough of Burt's Bees natural and Earth-friendly goodies and I'm not a stranger to the brand. They sure know how to take care of us, always making sure we're covered.


Burt's Bees
Last year's haul - still using a few....

Burt's Bees

To see these or other (yep, believe it or not, they have more "flavors") or to purchase, please visit: www.burtsbees.com/Lip-Balm

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment