_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Summer Hair: Infusium23

Translate

Friday, June 12, 2015

Summer Hair: Infusium23

HEALTHY SUMMER HAIR 
WITH INFUSIUM23


Long before I began writing and reviewing products, I had one hair favorite, my go-to, to keep my hair healthy (I'm talking about way back in 90's.) I would use Infusium23 leave-in to set my hair in rollers, to create crisp, shiny curls for events when I wanted a "different curl look." Today, I still use Infusium23 and you can find it in a spray bottle, hanging in my bathroom and also use the shampoo, conditioner and mousse. Despite the hundreds of hair products I try and use, Infusium23 is my can't-live-without, hair savior - especially during the summer when my hair is extra thirsty. What's best, it's affordable! If your hair is damaged, Infusium23 is amazing and your hair will look and feel healthier, after one use (trust me.) 

Infusium23 revamped the look of the packaging and launched their re-staged Repair & Renew and Moisture Replenisher ​formulas ​that feature key ingredient boosters to the original i-23 complex (true vitamins for your hair.) 



Hair haul sent to me by Infusium23 reps!


Infusium23 Repair and Renew and Moisture Replenisher lines include shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment. Products are available at major retailers nationwide for $6.99 each. ​​

For Hair That's Fried from the ​Sun​ ​​​​and Heated Styling Tools:
Infusium 23 Repair & Renew now with Keratin & Argan Oil boasts a scientifically advanced formula fortified with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids to strengthen and prevent damage, for ultimate repair and brilliantly transformed healthier hair.

For Hair That's Dried Out from Chemicals and Overexposure to the Elements:
Infusium 23 Moisture Replenisher featuring Avocado & Olive Oil blends nourishing vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to maximize hydration and deliver moisture transformation, for silky-soft, healthy hair.

For more information, please visit www.Infusium23.com and check out the entire Infusium23 hair care line! 

No comments:

Post a Comment