_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: RECAP: Dove #LoveYourCurls Events

Translate

Monday, April 20, 2015

RECAP: Dove #LoveYourCurls Events

DOVE QUENCH ABSOLUTE
#LOVEYOURCURLS, EV'S HAIRCUT



Hey curl~friends, it's time for a curl update (long overdue.) It's no secret that I love Dove products not just for my face (I grew up washing it with their beauty bar), but my body and hair. It's my pleasure to share with you the whirlwind of Dove events this year, thus far. It kicked off with the launch of the #LoveYourCurls campaign in January and Quench Absolute Curl Collection (see it again here), leading to the 2015 Grammy preview party, The Today Show and recently: cutting my curls with Dove curl expert Cynthia Alvarez (yes, I cut my long curls!) 



A red carpet leading to a photo-booth... HEAVEN! 



My curls and I enjoyed the Grammys

Dove Quench Absolute Collection

Dove's Quench Absolute Collection - a four-part system that helps women wear their natural curls with confidence. Dove's curl care line cleanses, nourishes and treats hair, while providing 4x's more defined, natural curls. You're gonna LOVE your curls! Dove Quench Absolute products are available at drug & mass retailers.


Dove Quench Absolute Ultra Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner ($4.99 each)
Dove Quench Absolute Supreme Creme Serum ($5.99)
Dove Quench Absolute Intensive Restoration Mask ($5.99)

Curl Cut with Cynthia

Back at the Dove Grammy viewing party in February, I won a hair consultation and cut with Dove's curl expert Cynthia Alvarez. I know what some of you going to say "OMG, WHY did you cut it/what were you thinking??" Well, I was long overdue for a trim as my hair was too long, so my curls were lifeless. I needed a new look, a few layers for that much needed "bounce" and that's exactly what I got!

Before my cut...



I am loving my new hair, my curls not only look - but feel healthier. There is so much more to come with Dove, so sit tight and stay tuned for more "Dove Love!" 

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment