_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Dial #WashYourHands

Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Dial #WashYourHands

WASH YOUR HANDS: 
DIAL & DAWN
ANTIBACTERIAL SOAP

Evcurlgurl.com

Where do I even begin? Health and hygiene. No matter where in the world you are, you must be aware about the current global outbreak of the novel Coronavirus/Covid-19 Disease. To have so many out there disregarding - downplaying its severity - is downright disturbing, but not as deeply (and disgusting) as those who simply do not wash their hands. Yes, hand sanitizers are awesome, I love and use them myself all day long, but you must still wash your hands. OFTEN. I wash well over 15 times a day (believe it!)

Evcurlgurl.com

Proudly using Dial liquid hand soap since 2015 after receiving samples for review directly from Dial brand reps, and I have been hooked ever since (bar soap before that, obviously). For my dishes, Dawn is the best hands down. They help wildlife and they have an antibacterial formula. In a moment, I will share with you how I stretch your Dial and Dawn supply, by making your own antibacterial foam soap - and NO, it won't "water down the germ-fighting ability" - as well as some gross facts regarding NOT washing your hands. Let's see what my friends at Dial recently had to say before the Coronavirus epidemic:

"Now more than ever it’s imperative we take our health into our own hands and practice preventative measures as much as we can. Aside from getting the flu shot, covering your mouth when coughing and loading up on Vitamin C, there is one everyday habit that can protect you more than you realize. 👏 WASH 👏 YOUR 👏 HANDS! Here's how:

Evcurlgurl.com
Hand washing how-to

According to the CDC, “washing your hands is one of the best ways to protect you and your family from getting sick,” and lucky for you D
IAL has a ton of easily accessible and affordable hand washes and bar soaps to keep in your kitchen, bathroom, at work, in your bag, you name it...
Evcurlgurl.com

Evcurlgurl.com

For just a couple of dollars from the drugstore, it’s never been easier to defend yourself and give yourself daily reminders to get up from your desk or wherever you may be to wash your hands. Check out a few stats below that will definitely make sure you don’t forget to wash your hands this season."
  • You come into contact with 300 surfaces every 30 minutes, exposing you to 840,000 germs
  • 80% of communicable diseases are transferred by touch
  • Only about 5% of people wash their hands correctly
Dial Foaming Antibacterial Hand Soap
Now I use Dial (or Dawn, both are great) gold antibacterial hand soap and I prefer the foaming pump dispenser. I currently have one in my kitchen, bathroom and at my desk for personal use at work. The foam feels great on my hands as they get to work to kill germs and bacteria. Here's how to make your own foaming antibacterial hand wash: 

1: You will need a foam dispenser. I reuse the empty dispensers

2: Fill up dispenser about 1 - 2 inches with Dial antibacterial hand soap (won't need much).

3. Add water, replace pump and shake - you're done

The two outer dispensers shown below, I refilled myself with Dial Liquid Antibacterial Hand Soap. Middle/new one, was sent by Dial reps. A little does foam and go a long way. 

Dial Foaming Antibacterial Hand Wash


For more information on the novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), as well as tips for prevention and updates, please visit The Center for Disease Control and Prevention at: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/

No comments:

Post a Comment