_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Stila Mascara: National Lash Day

Translate

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Stila Mascara: National Lash Day

CELEBRATE NATIONAL 
LASH DAY WITH STILA
Evcurlgurl.com

Hi, guess who's back? After a much needed writing hiatus, your girl Ev is back on the saddle, with plenty of product reviews and event recaps to share (so much to catch up on). What better way, than with my go-to beauty must-have: MASCARA. With National Lash Day coming up on Wednesday, February 19th,  my friends at Stila Cosmetics sent over just what I needed, to ensure that my lashes go to great lengths. 

Evcurlgurl.com
Stila Cosmetics #Stilaettos Face Fashion Show - September 9, 2019
I attended the Stila Face in September during Fashion Week and was introduced to their Magnum XXX™ Mascara. Hooked on Magnum XXX since June, and every single time I use it, gals ask me if I got my lashes done (NOTE: I would never, as I am NOT a fan of fake lashes or extensions. Sorry, just not). It's that good! I switch it up, I've also been using Stila's HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara over a year now.

Evcurlgurl.com

Sarah Lucero, Stila Cosmetics Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry, says “When in doubt add more mascara!” She says, “You can create this effect easily by building up your natural lashes with a mascara (I personally love Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara) and skip the false lash application all together...who has time for that? I do, but that's my job!!)” I couldn't agree with Sarah more. 


Evcurlgurl.com
Sarah Lucero, Stila Cosmetics Global Executive Director of Creative Artistry


Evcurlgurl.com

Magnum XXX™ Mascara ($23 at StilaCosmetics.com, Sephora and Ulta) - Command the room in the blink of an eye with Magnum XXX™ Mascara. Get XXX rated volume, curl and panoramic flutter with the notice-me volume brush and dramatic ink black color.

Surprisingly lightweight, this creamy, non-clumping formula contains Curl-Flex for full-bodied, yet flexible lash hold and 1% Diamond Powder for an intense black hue. The blossom-shaped fiber wand is carved in a curved silhouette that dispenses just the right amount of formula on each individual lash for lush density. Super-size your lash flutter.

Evcurlgurl.com

Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara ($23 at StilaCosmetics.com, Ulta and Sephora) -Dare to be HUGE! HUGE™ Extreme Lash Mascara – for the biggest, boldest, blackest black lashes ever! With just one coat, you instantly get major volume, length, curl, lift and intense black color. Go as bold as you want! Even with multiple coats, this flexible, buildable formula leaves lashes soft with no clumps, flakes, or fall out.

Benefits:
  • A custom blend of soft, flexible waxes build volume with no clumping
  • Lash conditioners lock in moisture so lashes stay soft, coat after coat

Evcurlgurl.com
Evcurlgurl.com

So as you can see, yes, I absolutely love my lashes, thanks to Magnum XXX™ and HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara. Please check out www.Stilacosmetics.com for more details. 

~ Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment