_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Sol de Janeiro Launches

Translate

Sunday, September 8, 2019

NEW Sol de Janeiro Launches

WHAT'S NEW FROM 
SOL DE JANEIRO?
Evcurlgurl.com

I'm back with my all-time favorite skin care brand - Sol de Janeiro - and their recently launched products. It's no secret that I have been obsessed with Sol's Cheirosa '62 fragrance since it's debut a little over four years ago, so when reps sent me their newest additions, I fell head-over-heels! For those asking "Hey Ev, what does Cheirosa mean?" Well, in Brazil it means to smell irresistible - think: incredibly delicious!

Evcurlgurl.com


I waited a long time for their Cheirosa '62 Candle. It smells absolutely AH-MAZING, and if it's even possible, better than the bum bum cream! Also, new? Sol de Janeiro's Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream launched again. TWICE the size of their regular/larger jar. I snagged one last year before it disappeared (sold out almost immediately) and I still have it.


Evcurlgurl.com
Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream
& Cheirosa '62 Candle

Evcurlgurl.com
Biggie Bum Bum Cream 16.9 fl. oz same as last year, just a bigger jar

I'll admit that I have Sol de Janeiro's Brazilian Bum Bum Cream (pronounced boom boom, which is booty in Brazil) in e-v-e-r-y size imagined, and that's perfectly fine. It's my signature scent. What's it for? Originally a skin firming cream for the booty, this is an all-over body cream (not recommended for the face, but I still use a bit of it.) A little goes a long way, and it fast-absorbing. It's Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. Plus, it comes with a cute surfboard spatula and my fave: their addictive pistachio and salted caramel fragrance. Yum!

Evcurlgurl.com
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream in EVERY size!

NEW and improved Coco Cabana Cream & Coco Cheirosa '39 Fragrance Spray

Evcurlgurl.com

So what's so different about this NEW and improved Coco Cabana Cream and body fragrance spray, formula-wise? I wondered too, despite initially loving Coco Cabana at the product launch last year (see my event recap here).The old version smelled great at first, but once it dried on my skin, it smelled a bit too much like popcorn. This version has more coconut notes than the first and the formula is not as sticky, but rather creamier, vs. gel-like.

So, how can you spot the difference between the old and new version? Another question I had. The full sized box has a "better than ever: seal, and the reads "Plush Moisture Body Blend". The fragrance mist calls out the fragrance notes. Sol de Janeiro explained it on their Instagram stories - see below: 

Evcurlgurl.com
Sol de Janeiro Instagram Stories:
How to Make Sure You're Getting NEW #CocoCabana

As you can see from my IG stories from last year, the old Coco Cabana Cream packaging, the cap on the jar read: Moisture Magnet Oil-in-Water Body Cream. New jar says Plush Moisture Body Blend - easy to spot. 

Evcurlgurl.com

Now finally, this is a set that I could not let slip away. Sol de Janeiro's exclusive Project Cheirosa Sol Scent Sampler 5-pc Set (30 mL bottle size, retails $15.00 while supplies last). Fragrance No.1 is my personal favorite of the set, as it smells most like Bum Bum Cream.



Evcurlgurl.com



Fragrance No.1: Doce de Leite with notes of toasted sugar and vanilla bean 

Fragrance No.2: Golden Cacao with notes of shimmering cacao and Brazilian orchid 

Fragrance No.3: Sugarcane Bloom with notes of sugar cane and soft petals 

Fragrance No.4: Citrus Bloom with notes of sea-salt air and orange flower 

Fragrance No.5: Açaí Dream with notes of juicy berries and vanilla bean

Evcurlgurl.com


So am I a little Sol-obsessed? #YouveGotit - I know great skincare when I see, and smell it. I can't get enough of Sol de Janeiro products. Visit www.SoldeJaneiro.com for more info, and to purchase these for yourself. 



~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment