_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Dove Body Scrub

Translate

Saturday, April 21, 2018

NEW Dove Body Scrub

DOVE EXFOLIATING
BODY POLISH
Evcurlgurl.com
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish is the first body scrub from Dove that exfoliates and nourishes for soft, smooth skin. Formulated with the brand’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove Exfoliating Body Polish nourishes skin as you exfoliate, making it the perfect addition to your spring skincare routine! Follow with a gentle cleanser, such as Dove Body Wash or Beauty Bar.
Evcurlgurl.com

My personal experience with Dove's new body polishes is nothing short of amazing. While it's true that Dove dominates my bathroom (deodorant, body washes, beauty bars and haircare) I exfoliate my skin twice a week (face) and body polishes - think underarm or other areas you shave/wax - are top of my list, especially in summertime. The Dove Exfoliating Body Polish (10.5 oz tub / SRP $5.99) smells devine and leave my skin silky smooth and hydrated. All three are divine, but my fave is Pomegranate Seeds and Shea Butter!

Evcurlgurl.com
Love sent from Dove

Evcurlgurl.com

NEW Dove Exfoliating Body Polishes are available at mass drug, grocery and online retailers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment