_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Garnier SkinActive Micellar Mini

Translate

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Mini

GARNIER INTRODUCES NEW MINI
MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

Evcurlgurl.com
Travel size Micellar Cleansing Water will retail for $3.99 -  Regular is $8.99
This past weekend, I spent my Saturday covering BeautyconNYC (my third consecutive year) and this year I received some pretty amazing products, including an upcoming newbie,from Garnier. What is it? My must-have, one that I use ev-er-y-day: Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water in TRAVEL SIZE (3.4 oz). 

Garnier Smooth Air Dry and Smooth Blow Dry
Also launching 2017: Garnier Fructis Smooth Air Dry & Smooth Blow Dry
Garnier reps sent me both All-in-1 Micellar Cleaning Waters earlier in the year (regular/pink cap & waterproof make-up/blue cap) and let me tell you that I use this product daily, not only to remove my eye make-up and lipstick, but to refresh and hydrate my skin. Even without wearing any foundation, you would amazed at how much dirt and grime it actually removes! Best of all, it is dermatologist tested for safety, perfect for sensitive skin types, free of: oil, alcohol and fragrance - with no rinsing necessary.


Travel-Size All-in-One Micellar Cleansing Water: Perfect for on-the-go, convenient travel size that is TSA-approved and fit perfectly in your weekend bag, suitcase or gym bag. Price: $3.99 each and will be available in January 2017 at drugstores nationwide and GarnierUSA.com

1 comment:

  1. I have the pink one in the regular size (obviously lol) I haven't used it yet but now I'm excited to finally open it!! I would kill to go to beautycon but that's not exactly shocking lol

    ReplyDelete