_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: NEW Garnier Curl Collection

Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

NEW Garnier Curl Collection

NEW GARNIER FRUCTIS 
CURL COLLECTION
Evcurlgurl.com

Calling all curl~friends: by now I'm sure you're heard about Garnier Frutis' NEW Curl Collection (I shared news back in January when the brand sent me this fabulous package - including a t-shirt for "hair plopping"), but if you haven't, keep reading and I'll explain hair plopping later. If you have dry hair and have to fight frizz, Garnier's new curl care collection will help hydrate and define your curls with their five breakthrough products (sulfate-free and paraben-free formulas!) I'm hoping that Garnier adds a gel to the collection, since my curls do better with gels, than with creams. Overall, I love how this collection smells, smooths my curls and fights frizz!

Evcurlgurl.com


1. & 2. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Curl Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner ($3.99) -Nourishing, sulfate-free formulas with coconut oil that gently cleanse without stripping moisture.

3. Garnier Fructis Curl Stretch Loosening Pudding ($4.29) - Nourish and define curls in one step. Velvety smooth pudding enriched with coconut oil elongates curls while replenishing moisture. 

4. Garnier Fructis Curl Renew Reactivating Milk Spray ($4.29) - Renew and reactivate curls instantly with this lightweight coconut oil spray for hydrated, frizz-resistant curls.

5. Garnier Fructis Triple Nurtition Curl Nourish Butter Cream ($5.99) - A richly saturated formula that deeply nourishes from root to tip for defined, soft, shiny curls. 

You can find and purchase Garnier's NEW curl collection in drugstores, grocery stores, mass market retailers and e-commerce outlets nationwide. 

WHAT IS HAIR PLOPPING?

A curl care movement using a t-shirt or large head wrap for frizz-free curls. Think of it as the doobie for straight hair, except that you're plopping your wet hair on top of your head as it dries wrapped in a t-shirt. Now, in order for this to work, you must first apply all your hair product (gel, creams, etc) to wet hair, obviously BEFORE wrapping your hair. During the cold winter months, I wash my hair at night and wake up to fabulous and frizz-free curls. I don't wrap my shirt too tight, as I want my curls to dry properly and not flatten in the drying process. 
Evcurlgurl.com
Couldn't use my cute "Curly Hair Don't Care" t-shirt to hair plop
(wore it instead, lol)
Hair plopping steps from Garnier: 

1. Wash your hair using Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner. 

2. Apply Garnier Fructis Butter Cream to damp hair and detangle with a wide tooth comb. 

3. Generously apply Garnier Fructis Curl Renew Reactive Milk Spray or Garnier Fructis Stretch Loosening Pudding into curls. 

4. Flip your head upside down and gently lower curls onto the center of your t-shirt (which is laid out on a flat surface - I position my t-shirt with the arms/neck away from me). 

5. Start rolling the bottom of the t-shirt up towards your forehead and wrap it around the nape of your neck.

6. Bring the top of the t-shirt down towards the back of your neck and wrap it around the rest of your hair. 

7. Stand upright, bringing the arms of the shirt towards your forehead, tying them in a knot and tucking in any loose corners.

8. Once your hair is dry, unwrap the t-shirt and reveal your beautiful, frizz-free curls! #HairPlopping

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment