_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: Swatch Review: MAC Rocky Horror Pick Pics

Translate

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Swatch Review: MAC Rocky Horror Pick Pics

EV'S #MACROCKYHORROR  
FAB FOUR PICKS
Riff Raff 6 eye shadow palette, "FrankNFurter" lipstick, "Bad Fairy" nail lacquer
and "B Bright" GreasePaint Stick

#MACRockyHorror will finally be available online tomorrow, September 29th and as I previously posted (see my preview here) it's just in time to celebrate The Rocky Horror Picture Shows 40th anniversary! Which fab four goodies did I swatch prior to the launch? (lets just say, I am in absolutely in LOVE with this lipstick) ...

MAC ROCKY HORROR "FRANKNFURTER" LIPSTICK ($17.50)

My MAC Rocky Horror Show lipstick pick is "FRANKNFURTER", a matte, deep dark blue-red that doesn't tug on my lips as I apply it (think RiRi Woo, which I find too drying) and is creamy, yet matte. Doesn't look so dark on me due to the flash, but still an awesome shade or red, perfect for the fall!

RIFF-RAFF 6x PALETTE ($44.00)
This six-shade eye shadow palette "RIFF-RAFF" is without a doubt, a collector's item, a must-have you simply cannot miss out on! My shadows last me a long time (until they're dropped that is, even with the rubbing alcohol trick) and these shades can be rocked at work and into the night. 


Oh Rocky! - soft muted white with pearl (frost)
Crystal violet - duo chrome with pearl (frost)
Blackberry - muted burgundy-plum brown (matte)
Graphic Style - deep silver (veluxe pearl)
Heavy, Black and Pendulous - greyish blue with pearl (frost)
Carbon Black - intense black (matte)

GREASEPAINT STICK "B BRIGHT" ($21.00) 


I'm all about blue, so "B" (bright yellow-blue) cream eye liner was the one for me. Again, no-tugging, glides on smooth and the shimmer is eye-catching! 

NAIL LACQUER "BAD FAIRY" ($13.50)

Bad Fairy - red with red multi changing pearl


My entire MAC Rocky Horror Show haul!

M∙A∙C Rocky Horror Picture Show collection will be available for purchase online tomorrow, September 29th at maccosmetics.com and in M∙A∙C Stores October 2nd through October 30, 2014!

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment