_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: JUVEREST®: THE SLEEP WRINKLE PILLOW

Translate

Monday, August 11, 2014

JUVEREST®: THE SLEEP WRINKLE PILLOW

GET REAL BEAUTY SLEEP WITH JUVEREST® 
"SLEEP WRINKLE PILLOW"

By now, I sound like a broken record with the "I need my beauty sleep", which I get, about 9-10 hours every night (seriously, not kidding.) All that sleep, along with two gallons of water a day, have kept my skin looking fabulous at 37! The one bad habit I couldn't break? Sleeping on my stomach, which meant smooshing my face on one side. This is not good if you want to prevent sleep wrinkles and that's where JuveRest® The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow ($180) comes into play, by preventing compression from pillow contact while you sleep. JuveRest is hypoallergenic, is made of 100% polyurethane foam and comes with a zippered cover.

Expression wrinkles vs. Sleep wrinkles - Expression wrinkles, are those lovely lines that can be treated with fancy creams, Botox and plastic surgery, such as: frown lines, forehead furrows, lip lines, bunny lines, laugh lines and crows feet. These are caused by constant facial repetition and decreased skin elasticity. Sleep wrinkles on the other hand, are not caused my muscle movement, so Botox can't help you there. These are caused by compressing your face against your pillow as you sleep. Keep in mind that sleep wrinkles will make expression wrinkles worse over time. (Click here for more expression/sleep wrinkles pictures and information.) 



Thanks to Dr. Goesel Anson, M.D., F.A.C.S and Cynthia Callendar, ESQ., who invented JuveRest®, for the first time in over 20 years I finally sleep on my back. I have used my JuveRest Pillow three weeks now and have notices less puffiness on the right side of my face. I have tried everything from 10 pillows cradling me on my back - but those only end up on the floor, with me on my stomach. Also, less face contact with your pillow at night, means that your expensive face creams will stay where they belong: your face! The pillow takes some getting used to, but once you do you will never sleep without it. 


Me in back-sleeping position: my face does not come in contact with the pillow!
Using JuveRest in the side-sleeping position

I will admit that my posture is better and I have not had any neck soreness since using the JuveRest Sleep Wrinkle Pillow. The JuveRest® The Sleep Wrinkle Pillow retails for $180 and is available for purchase on JuveRest.com.

~Evelyn Lugo

No comments:

Post a Comment